Last project I did allowed me to expand my SFBrowser WordPress plugin a bit. Of course SFBrowser has been up at Googlecode for some time now but I had never bothered to publish the WordPress plugin I made for it.
WordPress is getting more impressing with every new version. But that media library that comes with it simply sucks both functionally and interactively. It stores all images in the database and it also returns the full paths to these images. And if you develop on localhost this is pretty annoying.
First version is now up at WordPress.
Since relative paths don’t work with url rewrite that will be the next thing on my todos. After that I’ll go make it into a drupal module as well.